Jobs for graduate engineers and finance, hr professionals at HAL India.
1. Management Trainees - Technical (273)
- BE / BTech in Engineering / Technology (Full Time) with minimum 65 percent marks (55 for SC/ST folks) in branches of Aeronautial (should have 60 (50 for SC/ST) percent marks), Computer Science, Electrical , Electronics, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Production.AMIE courses by institute of engineers india also holds good.
- AMAeSI course from the aeronautical society of india new delhi under aeronautical discipline, grad iiie course from indian institution of industrial engineering, mumbai under production discipline & amin course from the indian institue of metals, kolkata under metallurgy discipline also eligible.
- BE / BTech in Engineering / Technology (Full Time) with minimum 65 percent marks (55 for SC/ST folks) in branches of Electrical , Mechanical, Production.AMIE courses by institute of engineers india also holds good.
- Grad iiie course from indian institution of industrial engineering, mumbai under production discipline also eligible.
Bachelors degree with pass in CA / ICWA final exam of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
4. Management Trainee - Human Resources (25)
Bachelor's degree (minimum sixty percent marks (50 for SC/ST folks)) with two years and full time pg degree/diploma/ mba/msw/ma with specialization in Human Resources, Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations.
- Koraput (Orissa)
- Korwa (UP)
- Barrackpore (West Bengal)
- Kasaragode (Kerala)
Objective Type Competitive Online Test
Online Test Venues
Rs 4 to 4.5 lakhs during training period.
Rs 400 (nil for SC/ST folks) to be paid at core banking branches of STate Bank of India (SBI) account no. 30969511830.
How to Apply?
Apply online at www.hal-india.com website before 19.10.2012 for registration.Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Careers
Click here to read the detailed advertisement
Click here for Online Registration