Central Institute of Fisheries TechnologyAll positions are on contract basis and duration of the project would be three years.
1. Senior Research Fellow (1)
- First class or minimum sixty percent marks or equivalent GPA for MFSc / MSc in Industrial Fisheries/ MSc Marine Biology/ MSc Environmental Studies.
- Knowledge in statistical analysis of date and NET qualification is desirable.
FellowshopRs 16000 per month and Rs 18000 for the third year.
2. Field Assistant (2)
QualificationFirst class or minimum sixty percent marks or equivalent GPA for BFSc / BSc in Fisheries/ BSc Microbiology/ BSc Chemistry.
FellowshopRs 8000 per month consolidated.
- 35 for men
- 40 for women
- Submit attested photocopies of important certificates for age, education, scheduled caste/tribe/ OBC etc.
- Bring Originals for verification before interview.
- Bring latest biodata with recent passport size photo pasted in it.
Time: 9:30 am for SRF and 1:30 pm for Field Assistant