Job Vacancy in Cochin International Airport
1. General Manager - Finance (1)
QualificationAssociate / Fellow membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Not less than twenty five years of managerial experience in the field of finance management of which ten years should be in senior management position in a large sized, well established corporate organisation with minimum turnover of hundred crores or with government.
- Three years of experience in the total years shoud at DGM level or equivalent.
Maximum Age55 years.
SalaryAbout Rs 1,60,000 per month.
2. Manager - Public Relations & Corporate Communication (1)
- PG Degree in Journalism & Communication with not less than sixty percent marks.
- It should be a full time course with medium of instruction English from a recognised university.
- First Class P G in any discipline & PG Diploma in Journalism, Advertising & Public Relations with not less than sixty percent marks from Indian Institute of Mass Communication.The course should be a one year full time course with medium of instruction as English.
ExperienceNot less than fifteen years experience in the realm of PR, Media Relations or Journalism.
Maximum Age40 years.
SalaryAbout Rs 90000 per month.
How to Apply?Apply online at the airport website before 15.05.2013.
Send completed signed printout of the online application pasted with recent passport size photo to the
Cochin International Airport Limited,
Kochi Airport P.O.,
Ernakulam - 683111.
Enclose attested photocopies of important documents and certificates.
Superscribe the post applied for on to of the envelope.
Click here to Apply Online