INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCHTHIRUVANANTHAPURAM, IISER-TVM
Junior Research Fellow / JRF (2)
- Master degree in biological science with not less than fifty five percent marks.
- NET-JRF,LD or GATE qualified candidates are preferred.
- Familiarity with techniques in molecular biology, genetics and microscopy is desired.
- Experience working on plants is also desired.
Maximum Age28 years.
- Rs 12000 per month plus twenty percent hra for first two years.
- Rs 14000 per month plus hra for next one year.
How to Apply?Send your completed application with resume, photograph, photocopies of certificates proving education, experience, publications etc as email to Kalika Prasad at firstname.lastname@example.org and by post to
CET campus, Engineering College P.O.
Enclose letters of two referrees.
Inaddition to that referrees should directly mail Kalika Prasad at email@example.com
Click here for the detailed advertisement
Click here for the prescribed application format