Kerala State Kudumbashree MissionThiruvananthapuram
- Bcom degree and two years work experience.
- Candidates with experience working in government/ semi government/ Public sector companies/ co-operative societies/ co-operative bank etc.
- Knowledge of computer software packages such as MS Office & internet applications.
AgeBetween 20 and 35 years.
Some Unusual Conditions Associated with this Recruitment.
- Preference of Candidate who is a resident of the limits of the CDS to which he is applying for job.
- They should be ready to undergo the training imparted to equip them to operate & maintain the CDS Facility.
- Applicant should be either be a member of Kudumbashree neighbourhood group or some one from his family should be a member.
Job LocationKudambasee CDS Administrative Committees in all Local Self Development Organistations in 14 districts of Kerala.
Job TermsOn Contract Basis
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
SalaryRs 6000 per month. (Career Drive India opinion is that the salary is too low.May be the government expect the accountant to do corruption to meet rest of his living expenses)
How to Apply?Submit completed applications to your related neighbourhood group.The Secretary/ President of the neighbourhood group will get it submitted at the ADS chairperson/ Secretary's desk for Recommendation Signatures.The returned application forms should be shown at respective CDS and they will verify the application form and return it again.Such certified application form should be submitted in person or by post to the District Kudumbashree Mission.
Superscribe on top of the envelope with "Application for CDS Accountant".You have to write this malayalam only.Application Form is also in malayalam.
CDS Accountant Recruitment Advertisement [Contains details of district mission offices to which applications should be send to.]
CDS Accountant Application Format