Central Soil & Water Conservation Research & Training Institute
Indian Council of Agricultural Research,
218-Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun - 248195, Uttarakhand
Temperory Postitions On Contract Basis till Project Duration
1. Junior Research Fellow (2)
- Graduation in Agricultural, Environmental or Social Sciences or Engineering.
- Master's degree in related disciplines and experience working with farmers, data collection, analysis, report writing and knowledge of computer application is desirable.
Langha, Vikasnagar Community Development Block
"Participatory Dissemination and Assessment of Land and Water Management Technologies for Livelihood Security in Rainfed Areas of North Western Himalayas" funded by Ministry of Rural Development.
Rs 10000 plus HRA per month.
- 30 (men)
- 35 (women)
06.08.2013 at 11am
CS&ECR&TI , Dehradun
Central Soil & Water Conservation Research & Training Institute Latest Vacancies
CS&WCR&TI JRF Walkin Job Advertisement
Application for the position of.(Name of position and Project)-----------------------------------------S.No.
1 Name in block letters
2. Father's/Husband's Name
3. Permanent Address
4. Mailing address
5.Date of birth
6. Age on the date of Interview
8.Whether belongs to SC/ST/OBC
9. Details of Educational/ Professional/ Technical Qualifications
10. Details of Experience
11. Details of present employment, if any
12.Any other information
13. Declaration- I hereby declare that all the information furnished above are true, correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief.
SIGNATURE OF THE CANDIDATE