THE HIGH COURT OF KERALAKochi 682 031
Tel: 0484 - 2562235
Fax: 0484 - 2391720
1. Translator (One)
Recruitment No: 7/2013
- Bachelors degree in any discipline recognised by universities of Kerala with second class (third class for SC/ST candidates).
- Selected candidates should acquire High Court Office Procedure Test, Account Test (Lower), Judicial Test or Civil Judicial Test and Criminal Judicial Test (Law graduates exempted from this test) during their period of probation.
Scale of Rs 13900 to 24040.
Between 18 and 26 years.
- Translation Test (translation from malayalam to english and vice versa)
- Rs 250 (nil for SC/ST and disabled applicants) as application fee to be paid as demand draft drawn from any nationalised bank in favour of "Registrar General, High Court of Kerala" payable at Ernakulam.
- Write your name and address on the back side of the DD and send it along with the application.
How to Apply?
Send duly signed and completed applications on prescribed format [A4 size with photo pasted] along with self attested copies of certificates proving education by post to
The Registrar General,
High Court of Kerala,
Ernakulam, Kochi - 682 031
so as to reach before 27.09.2013.
Superscribe on the envelope with "Application for the post of Translator".
High Court of Kerala Translator Recruitment Notification
High Court of Kerala Careers [Latest Vacancies]
Ref: A6-57601/2013/REC-3 dated 14.08.2013